All links open a new browser window
- Quality Marine - US wholesale fish/invertebrates
- National Fish Pharmaceuticals- US wholesale pharmaceuticals, Dr Gary Aukes, pioneer in the fish biz
- Marine Species Identification Portal - initiative of ETI BioInformatics
- Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC) US pet assocociation
- World Pet Association (WPA) US pet association
- American Livebearer Association - promoting fellowship/furthering conservation in natural habitat
- American Fisheries Society (AFS) US since 1870
- Aquaculture North America - trade newspaper
- AlgaeBase - marine and fresh water algae identification data
- Harmful Marine Algae - Identify Dinoflagellates (Faust & Gulledge)
- Catalog of Fishes - California Academy of Sciences Ichthyology
- US Fish & Wildlife - Aquatic Animal Health Program
- Manual for Developing Integrated Aquatic Vegetation Management Plans - Ecology Publications, Water Environmental Services, Inc
- USDA - National Institute for Food and Agriculture Aquaculture Centers, industry-academia partnership for federal funding Western Regional Aquaculture Center (WRAC) Southern Regional Aquaculture Center (SRAC) North Central Regional Aquaculture Center (NCRAC) The Northeastern Regional Aquaculture Center (NRAC) Center for Tropical and Subtropical Aquaculture (CTSA)
- USDA National Sedimentation Laboratory (NSL) water quality/ecology watershed research
- USGS Western Fisheries Research Center (WFRC) one of 18 USGS science centers with six laboratory locations in three western states. Research includes habitats that encompass rivers, streams, lakes, estuaries and marine environments.
- US Coral Reef Task Force (USCRTF) coral reef protection
- Cal State Monterey Bay - Marine Science B.S., Fall 2012 - Spring 2013
- EU - Reference Laboratory Network (Member State Contacts) UK Center for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (CEFAS) Aquatic Animal Disease.
- European Aquaculture Society (EAS) since 1976, individuals and companies share and promote research
- UN (FAO) - Fisheries & Aquaculture Dept. Photo Library - making global practices available in snaps shots by officers/consultants
The Fish Doctor ℠ is a registered service mark. It is a violation of federal and state law subject to civil action against anyone other than the registered service mark holder to use the brand for aquariums, ponds, and water fixtures.
|Connect / Share:|